Friday, April 5, 2019

Air Mattress Hospital Beds for Bed Sores and Bed Sore Prevention

Air Mattress Hospital Beds for Bed Sores and
Bed Sore Prevention

Looking for a hospital bed to treat or prevent bed sores, pressure wounds and skin ulcers? This video shows bed models with built in air mattress systems which can help prevent and treat stage 1, 2, 3 and stage 4 bed sores and pressure wounds.
 


The best hospital bed models we offer for pressure wound prevention and treatment
include the (1) Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport bed, (2) The Hill Rom P3200 Versacarebed
and the Stryker 2141 Intouch hospital bed models. These all have an air mattress
and the Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport and Intouch beds also have lateral rotation,
percussion and vibration features along with low air loss.

https://www.1hospitalbeds.com (858) 263-4894 California (540) 327-7376 Virginia Looking for a hospital bed with a built in air mattress system that can help treat and prevent bed sores, pressure wounds, skin ulcers and other types of skin breakdown? The Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport bed and the Stryker InTouch bed both provide low air loss mattress, lateral rotation and percussion-vibration pulmonary functions. Contact us at Hospital Direct Medical Equipment Inc. at hospitaldirectmedical@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Oyagu for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address:Oyguspellcaster@gmail.com or wahtsapp +2348101755322 thank you.....

    ReplyDelete