Monday, August 13, 2018

Hill Rom® Progressa® Bed



Hill Rom® Progressa® hospital medical bed is an ISU acute care bed with a pulmonary air mattress system with low air loss, percussion - vibration and lateral rotation features. This hospital bed sits into a chair position and is sold used refurbished. for price and to order Progressa® beds call 858-263-4894 or 540-327-7376 or visit www.1hospitalbeds.com

















Hospital Direct Medical Equipment Inc.
“New, Used and Surplus Medical and Hospital Equipment”

4901 Morena Blvd. #600
San Diego Ca., 92117
9AM to 5PM Mon-Fri
10AM to 2PM Saturday
USA Office phone: (858) 263-4894
USA Email: hospitaldirectmedical@gmail.com

Richmond, White Post - Winchester Virginia
1114 Fairfax Pike, #212
White Post, Virginia 22663
Phone: (540) 327-7376
USA Email: hospitaldirectmedical@gmail.com

USed, refurbished, reconditioned Hill Rom Progressa hospital beds for sale.

For more information on the Hill Rom Progressa bed visit:
https://www.1hospitalbeds.com/hill-rom-progressa-bed/

1 comment:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete