Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Stryker InTouch Hospital Bed with Position Pro Mattress

Stryker InTouch Medical Bed with Air Mattress System

The Stryker Intouch bed is an ICU, acute care medical bed that comes with a low air loss mattress that also includes lateral rotation features. This full electric bed is one of best beds
made by Stryker and is used in hospitals around the United States.



ORDER Stryker InTouch Bed - Price call 858-263-4894 or 540-327-7376 The Stryker InTouch medical bed comes with an air mattress called a "Position Pro" that does lateral rotation and low air loss. The mattress and bed are made to help patients with bed sores, wounds and skin ulcers. This is a full electric hospital bed with a chair position and referred to as an "ICU" or acute care bed. We sell these used - refurbished - reconditioned to patients around the USA including hospitals, surgery centers, nursing homes and home care. See more information of this bed at www.1hospitalbeds.com








Hospital Direct Medical Equipment Inc.
“New, Used and Surplus Medical and Hospital Equipment”

4901 Morena Blvd. #600
San Diego Ca., 92117
9AM to 5PM Mon-Fri
10AM to 2PM Saturday
USA Office phone: (858) 263-4894
USA Email: hospitaldirectmedical@gmail.com

Richmond, White Post - Winchester Virginia
1114 Fairfax Pike, #212
White Post, Virginia 22663
Phone: (540) 327-7376
USA Email: hospitaldirectmedical@gmail.com

The Stryker InTouch bed also comes with an "XPRT" air mattress that includes low air loss,
percussion, vibration, rotation and scale feature. The "Position Pro" does not include the percussion - vibration feature. For more information on the Stryker InTouch bed with Position Pro mattress visit:
https://www.1hospitalbeds.com/stryker-intouch-bed-with-position-pro-air-mattress/ 






3 comments:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You’re a highly trained writer. I’ve joined with your feed and furthermore , count on witnessing the very good write-ups. Additionally, I’ve shared your websites with our social networks.

    uv electronic ballasts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone! I'm here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist DR.NAATIA because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy! thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on naatiasuwolo@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348079782974. I'm JOEL FRANK and you can get in touch with me via Email joelfrank660@gmail.com.or whatsapp +18107727223, Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease i promise you Dr.NAATIA HERBS will get rid of the stubburn virus

    ReplyDelete