Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Long Term Care Hospital Bed P3200 Versacare

Hill Rom P3200 Hospital - Medical Bed

 A full electric hospital bed used for hospitals, long term care, surgery centers,
home care and Intensive care - acute care.



The Hill Rom P3200 hospital bed is a full electric bed with (6) functions
including a chair position and Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
settings. This hospital bed can come equipped with a foam or air mattress
system and sits just 13 inches off the ground making it popular for long
term care and extended care facilities.

The Hill Rom P3200 Versacare hospital bed is sold used - refurbished
and reconditioned and is priced more than 50% less of the cost of buying new.


Hill Rom P3200 Versacare bed video #2


Hill Rom P3200 Veracare bed video  #3

The price of the Hill Rom P3200 Versacare bed varies depending on whether
it has a foam or air mattress and if it is sold used, refurbished or reconditioned
with a 1 year warranty. As one of the most durable and reliable medical beds
ever made by Hill Rom this bed is not only popular in hospitals but also home care. 

Hospital Direct Medical Equipment Inc.
“New, Used and Surplus Medical and Hospital Equipment”

4901 Morena Blvd. #600
San Diego Ca., 92117
9AM to 5PM Mon-Fri
10AM to 2PM Saturday
USA Office phone: (858) 263-4894
USA Email: hospitaldirectmedical@gmail.com

Richmond, White Post - Winchester Virginia
1114 Fairfax Pike, #212
White Post, Virginia 22663
Phone: (540) 327-7376
USA Email: hospitaldirectmedical@gmail.com





For Hill Rom P3200 Versacare prices and more information visit:
https://www.1hospitalbeds.com/hill-rom-p3200-versacare-bed/ 





















1 comment:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete